*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Getting ready for some fun!!!
Next, another view of my face... By now you know I am 'Alice' from the 'Twilight' film. :-))))
And below... Here I am, in Forks High School. By myself...
With my true love Jasper... Below...
With four members of my family, below...
And since there has to be conflict in a story, here I am below, ready to
'kick some ass'!!! >,-)
But below, I'm in a more pensive mood...

And of course, I have accessories for my High School look!!! Chunky cuff bracelet, and Ballet Flats/shoes below.


Soooo, what do you think of my costume for PEA's Halloween Party on Friday? Isn't it wonderful that PEA is holding this Halloween Party, in Cyber?!? And that it's therefore a Virtual Reality Party?!? Where we can be anyyyyyyyyyyyyyything or annnnnnnnnnnnnyone?!? ,-)
I do hope you are getting your costume ready too! And will be there at PEA'S Halloween Party Party, on Friday!!!
Thank you Dear PEA! I so needed this fun project!!!! :-)
{Photo sources are here and here}
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
PEA is having a Halloween Party on Friday and I'm assembling my costume. First, I will ask you to 'suspend disbelief' and look at my made-up face, below.
Next, another view of my face... By now you know I am 'Alice' from the 'Twilight' film. :-))))
And below... Here I am, in Forks High School. By myself...
With my true love Jasper... Below...
With four members of my family, below...
And since there has to be conflict in a story, here I am below, ready to'kick some ass'!!! >,-)
But below, I'm in a more pensive mood...
And of course, I have accessories for my High School look!!! Chunky cuff bracelet, and Ballet Flats/shoes below.

Soooo, what do you think of my costume for PEA's Halloween Party on Friday? Isn't it wonderful that PEA is holding this Halloween Party, in Cyber?!? And that it's therefore a Virtual Reality Party?!? Where we can be anyyyyyyyyyyyyyything or annnnnnnnnnnnnyone?!? ,-)
I do hope you are getting your costume ready too! And will be there at PEA'S Halloween Party Party, on Friday!!!
Thank you Dear PEA! I so needed this fun project!!!! :-)
{Photo sources are here and here}*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*