Do you see that glorious sun, on the grass, this morning? Do you know how long we had rain, rain, rain and humidity, humidity, humidity here? For days and days!
And yesterday we had sun, and it was so wonderful that I kept thinking; "I am so happy for this, and I just have to keep noticing it!"
And due to this lovely weather, I've not felt like blogging. So, I kind of did a disappearing act. :-)But I don't like to be away from 'Blog Land' for too long, without saying 'something.' Sometimes I get worried when a person, is "missing." Especially when they are pretty regular about posting entries. Makes you wonder..... why? So, I made sure I put an entry up today. Even if it's not much. It's something! And it shows I'm still on the planet. :-)
Today isn't as purrrrrrfect a day, as yesterday. May be somewhat humid. But it's sunny! It's summer! And our poor track can use some good days. The Opening Day and the next, were horrrrrible! Unbelievable! Rain, rain, rain and T-storms. One of our Granddaughters was selling "The Pink Sheet," {Everything about the day's coming races} in very wet weather. But, if you're selling "The Pink Sheet" to the people going in ~ You sell "The Pink Sheet," rain or shine.
But today, they're getting their newspapers to sell, in bright sunshine! :-) I took this pic from a moving car so it's pretty blurry, but... You can see the very Pink T-shirts and caps. :-)So, I certainly hope you are enjoying your weather, where ever you are and what ever it happens to be.
Here comes a private jet over head... On a long final, to land at the County Airport. And it will return after the races are over, and pick the owner back up. Ahhhh, the life of the rich. -grinnnnnnnnn-
Please Click here
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
...ADDITION...
A simply wonderful entry...
Please read {click---> here!}
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
Please read {click---> here!}
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
