{{Click on photos, to enlarge}}
I seem to be "under the weather" this weekend. So I'm not getting around to blogs, as much as I'd like to do so. But that's OK, I know. I know. I know. :-)
I seem to be "under the weather" this weekend. So I'm not getting around to blogs, as much as I'd like to do so. But that's OK, I know. I know. I know. :-)
And if I wasn't already feeling a little sick.... This would make me a bit queezy anyway. {Please click on the red click-able link} "Inside the World's First Billion Dollar Home".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My daughter-in-law send me this link to finding best gas prices, in your particular area. {Again please click on red click-able link} 'Find Local Gas Prices'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White is lovely and calming and peaceful and quiet and lots of things. But... Would this much white, be a little too much white? {click on red click-able link} Designed by Michael Carter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmm... I'm sounding kind of grouchy, aren't I? Who needs to read a grouch? So, I rectify that with a so-cute thing. {click on red click-able link} So good for a chuckle. This lady is bravely continuing to post daily photos, with one arm in a sling! So I hope you'll leave her a quick comment. :-) And say Mari-Nanci sent you. Please and thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
{Photo Source}
And here is something {above} of beauty and joy, to leave you with...
And this, below... -happy sigh-
{Photo Source}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My daughter-in-law send me this link to finding best gas prices, in your particular area. {Again please click on red click-able link} 'Find Local Gas Prices'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White is lovely and calming and peaceful and quiet and lots of things. But... Would this much white, be a little too much white? {click on red click-able link} Designed by Michael Carter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmm... I'm sounding kind of grouchy, aren't I? Who needs to read a grouch? So, I rectify that with a so-cute thing. {click on red click-able link} So good for a chuckle. This lady is bravely continuing to post daily photos, with one arm in a sling! So I hope you'll leave her a quick comment. :-) And say Mari-Nanci sent you. Please and thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
{Photo Source}And here is something {above} of beauty and joy, to leave you with...
And this, below... -happy sigh-
{Photo Source}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

