Look who's back!
The pair of ducks!
On top of the pool cover.
We thought the new cover, with both a plastic layer and a mesh layer {to catch leaves}, might have not been to their liking. But, I guess they were just a bit later. Like spring has been. :-)
~~:-:*:-:~
And please click on these photos to enlarge. And look for the wee little black things, with a head and a tail. {Ahemmm... lookin' mighty like sperm, I might add}
.
Some form of Frog Spawn! Some phase, along the way, of becoming frogs! What's so interesting about this, you ask? Well, E. told me there was frog spawn in the little birdbath pond. And I didn't believe him. Until I looked closely. Hahhh, he was right!
~~:-:*:-:~

Quickly!!! Some pretttttttttttttttttty pictures!!!
I know my other photos don't fit in the "pretty" category. So I add these, because they are sooooo pretty. And PINK! :-)
And you can find these photos, and the article on Mother's Day decorating at {please click on the red words} My Home Ideas.
~~:-:*:-:~
The pair of ducks!
On top of the pool cover.We thought the new cover, with both a plastic layer and a mesh layer {to catch leaves}, might have not been to their liking. But, I guess they were just a bit later. Like spring has been. :-)
~~:-:*:-:~
And please click on these photos to enlarge. And look for the wee little black things, with a head and a tail. {Ahemmm... lookin' mighty like sperm, I might add}.

Some form of Frog Spawn! Some phase, along the way, of becoming frogs! What's so interesting about this, you ask? Well, E. told me there was frog spawn in the little birdbath pond. And I didn't believe him. Until I looked closely. Hahhh, he was right!
~~:-:*:-:~

Quickly!!! Some pretttttttttttttttttty pictures!!!
I know my other photos don't fit in the "pretty" category. So I add these, because they are sooooo pretty. And PINK! :-)
And you can find these photos, and the article on Mother's Day decorating at {please click on the red words} My Home Ideas.~~:-:*:-:~
