I have it! Stephenie's new book, The Host! From the library. Don't expect me "up for air," for a while. :-)
~~~
I was so surprised that my hold on it at the library, 'worked' this quickly!
~~~
One of us {in the family} will buy it though. Then we will have the three 'Twilight' books, in the family. To pass around among us. And will buy her forth 'Twilight' book, when it comes out in August. We will be a fully 'Twilight Family.' And a fully 'Stephenie Myers Family.' ,-)
~~~
Like one of my 'Twilight Friends' Mykalee said; "Vampires bring families together." ,-) She said it in a comment, on this entry of mine. Because once we find the Twilight saga, we also find others in our family, are into it too. Both Gina and I, just loved that saying! Because all our families bear that out.
~~~
^_^
~~~
I was so surprised that my hold on it at the library, 'worked' this quickly!
~~~
One of us {in the family} will buy it though. Then we will have the three 'Twilight' books, in the family. To pass around among us. And will buy her forth 'Twilight' book, when it comes out in August. We will be a fully 'Twilight Family.' And a fully 'Stephenie Myers Family.' ,-)
~~~
Like one of my 'Twilight Friends' Mykalee said; "Vampires bring families together." ,-) She said it in a comment, on this entry of mine. Because once we find the Twilight saga, we also find others in our family, are into it too. Both Gina and I, just loved that saying! Because all our families bear that out.
~~~
^_^
