Tuesday, March 25, 2008


I finally saw a robin this morning. In fact, I saw two robins. Fighting over territory in neighbor's front lawn. I guess it's Spring.
~*~*~*~*~
I had to warn another blogger, about a virus linking comment in his blog. Will he notice my warning? Will he delete the comment? How many Pc's have been infected, meantime?
~*~*~*~*~

I am on the B.R.A.T. diet LOL!!!

~*~*~*~*~
No one has to convince me of this idea! But I still don't know how to do a *power one.* Sometimes it's almost work, for me to really fall asleep.
~*~*~*~*~
Know the old saying of ~ Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? How about this? Instead of thinking half empty or half full, if you were to pour the contents of the cup into a smaller cup, you would now be in possession of one full cup.
~*~*~*~*~
And now to add another 'I told you so.' -sigh-
"A security lapse made it possible for unwelcome strangers to peruse personal photos posted on Facebook Inc.'s popular online hangout, circumventing a recent upgrade to the Web site's privacy controls."
~*~*~*~*~