Having just read that there is still lots of snow in some places {Terri in Ohio has 12 to 13 inches of snow} ~ Is anyone in the mood for more Spring, where it really is happening? I have it straight from the blogger herself, that here, the cherry trees are ready to blossom and the buds are thick and will burst into bloom, any day. I'm sure she will share them with us, when they do burst into bloom.~~~~~~
Doesn't that sound lovely? Burst into bloom. -happy sigh-
~~~~~~
And look at today's Around Town entry. Did you ever see Strawberry Eggs??!!??
~~~~~~
And since the wide-spread 'We-can't-comment' problems seem to be cleared up today ~ I ask the same as always... Would you please say/comment that Mari-Nanci sent you over? :-) Merisi is such a lovely lady and has been so welcoming and kind to me... Her blog is appreciated by many already, of course. But I'd love to have her know that I introduced even more people to her beeeeeeeeeeutiful blog.
~~~~~~
