
Ahhhhh yes, I begin with a pretty Valentine, in honor of the First Of February.
But my tale is a sad one. -sighhhhhhhhhhh-
See these frames below?????????
SourceWelllllll, I think I just may get new frames, like these above!!! Ugly as sin but, ding-dang things should not break!!!
Yeah, you know where I'm going with this, don't you? The ding-dang left piece on my ding-dang glasses, broke this morning. --listen for screaming, in the distance-- If you remember, the ding-dang right piece broke, not tooooo long ago. And I had to use glasses, balanced on my nose, sort of. Well, I'm back to that again. --listen for more screaming, in the distance--
SourceIf I wore my glasses, like Granny Bunny above, I'd ... Well, if I was content to go around like Granny Bunny, I'd not really care about how I look, would I? -Grinnnnnn- But happily, I'm not quite 'there' yet! :-)
********
But! Getting back to those ugly retro frames...
Maybe I should get something like these! Because obviously, I'm not going to keep these present frames. But my eye exam isn't until late April. When most probably, I'll need a correction in my lens Rx, since I didn't really need one, last year. I'm not getting new frames now... and having this lens Rx put in them... And having to get a new lens Rx, in April, for new frames. So I called the store and had them order a new left piece, for these present frames. Yish... ********
Who was the lady designer, who wore very thick, very round, very black frames all the time? They were her "trademark." She did Old Navy tv adds, until she died a while ago. Can't remember her name. Ann 'something,' maybe? As I said, she wore them as her trademark. Gee maybe I could do something like that? ,-)
********
Anyway, now I really won't be reading/commenting in all your blogs, for awhile. Not easily. :-( This holding glasses on by one ear piece and squinting to keep them aligned correctly, 'cause if I'm looking through them, at an angle, stuff doesn't look right. And I can get a headache. I touch type so I can't keep holding them in proper alignment with my left hand, and type with just my right hand. All in all, yishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :-(
********
Oh and there is a big storm coming, and it's already started and there is no school today as well. Mmmmmmm... Do you think that I am having a bad day today? ,-) If you think so, you are right!!!!! ,-) Guess I'll blow my not-posting-too-many-pictures plan, out of the water {The more pics posted, the longer it takes one's page to load} and add another pretty Valentine. To make me feel better. :-))))
And then go off and build my leaf boat again..... :-)))))
Valentines Source