Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On-line Valentine warning!!!

Warning!!!
Isn't that awful?
Seeing a Warning, connected with Valentine's Day!?!
~~~***~~~***~~~
But I just read a warning from the F.B.I. That people should watch out for Online Valentine cards which may contain an Internet worm. I'm on a Mac so I don't have to worry. But there are more Pc users, than Mac users, so I'm sure a lot of you who read this, are on a Pc. I repeat, it stinks that these nasty people make these virus and worms. :-( But they do. And everyone has to take care of themselves. Or ~ take care of their computer, that is.

We had snow and freezing rain, and there is ice cover. But the temperature has risen above freezing and road crews are putting ice melting stuff down on roads. So for now, conditions are better. On the roads, anyway. It's still an Ice-Covered-World out there.

The painter who came at 7AM, cames in from a small outlying town. And he said road conditions then, were awful. Then the poor guy got here, and our fellow who plows our driveway had not come. So he {'Painter John'} had to shovel snow to get his equipment into our house. And his helper, who was supposed to be doing this job with him, couldn't get in to work. So, we have one guy doing everything, so far.


He moved furniture... He's done all the fixing imperfections in the walls, in the Front Room. And done stuff around windows. Got sample paint and put some on ceiling and wall, to show us what it will be like. In case we want to change our mind. ,-) {We don't.} And he's doing more stuff in there now.. And will paint...

The bathroom prep will have to be different, from what they thought. But being the only guy here today, that will wait. He's concentrating on the Front Room.
~~~***~~~***~~~
I took a picture of the paint swatch he did, but I'm not sure if I'll show it. Depends on if the picture looks like the real color, or not.
~~~***~~~***~~~
I'm having an issue, with my camera showing some things, in a too-yellowish tint. I have to do some checking in settings. But so far, I've avoided doing it. -sigh- Yeah, I'm such a *chicken.* But I have to take a *trip, deep into the bowels* of some light setting and... Well, I haven't yet had the guts. -grin- I will! I will!
~~~***~~~***~~~
But if I don't like how my photo comes out, I won't put it up here. It's wild and peachy enough, for real! I don't need to show it, as a variation of its real shade. :-) Yes, I wanted to be brave with color. And we are!!! No more will this North room seem in any way, cool. ,-)

And ~~~ Your eyes do not deceive you.
Yes! That above, is a heart shaped Water Bottle! ,-)