
Yes, we have snow and some ice cover today. It's still snowing at present and it's rather icky out. But later, I hope to go over and have my frames fixed. Should have gone yesterday afternoon, but I didn't know this weather was coming. Duhhh me, for not looking closer at weather forecast, I know. And didn't know that granddaughter was going to still be sick and be here today. Nor that husband would have to pinch-hit as pharmacist in charge, this morning, at the store. All in all, I should have zipped right over to eye place, when they called yesterday. But... no use crying over spill't milk, as the old saying goes...
Source
Not many days left, till Valentine's Day. I have to keep putting these cute vintage Valentines up. :-) You can click on all my pics... to see larger versions, of course.
Since there is a post mark on the one above, I suppose it's a real vintage Valentine post card, which is in the person's collection. How cute. And don't you wonder who sent it, and to whom, way back when? :-)))) Did they eventually marry and have a family? Did their little boys look something like the little boy on the post card? Did their little girls look something like the little girl, on the post card?
^_^
Source
**********
SourceNot many days left, till Valentine's Day. I have to keep putting these cute vintage Valentines up. :-) You can click on all my pics... to see larger versions, of course.
Since there is a post mark on the one above, I suppose it's a real vintage Valentine post card, which is in the person's collection. How cute. And don't you wonder who sent it, and to whom, way back when? :-)))) Did they eventually marry and have a family? Did their little boys look something like the little boy on the post card? Did their little girls look something like the little girl, on the post card?
^_^
Source
**********
