Snow in back yard, this afternoon...More snow coming tomorrow... Ahem, is it time to *scream* yet?
~~~***~~~
I have 'cabin fever.' I would love to have a little get-away. It's not going to happen.
~~~***~~~
I'd love to just be able to step outside my door, not bundled up like 'Nannuk of the North.' And go for a stroll up the street and around the block, without fearing slipping on ice, somewhere.
~~~***~~~
I need some sort of change.
~~~***~~~
So maybe I'll try a change, right here. For a few days, I'll move my derrière out of this computer chair, more. Not spend so many hours, glued to this spot. Find something else to fill hours and hours and hours.
~~~***~~~
Ahhh yes, it's that time again. Time to wrest my life from the jaws of the Net.
OK, OK. It's not quite that dramatic. But... nearly!
~~~***~~~
So, if I owe you e-mail or comments in your blog, please know I'm playing hokey for a little bit. It won't be complete, and it won't last too long. But... even if for a little bit, I think it's time.
~~~***~~~
Nahhh, I'll not stay off the Net completely, while playing hokey. I know that. You know that. ,-) But every little bit counts.
~~~***~~~


