Sunday, December 09, 2007

They are fixed!!! And decisions...

Finally! My glasses are fixed! Let the clapping and banging of drums and joyful merrymaking begin! :-))))))
~~~~
Holiday things are moving along. Some presents are purchased. And some are even wrapped. Now to get our Christmas Tree up. It's a pretty, not-too-big artificial one, with lights all on it. So it's just a matter of getting it in and my husband setting it up. The decorations box comes down stairs and ~ then we hope to get some Grands to help with putting the ornaments on. Neither of us really enjoy this part, that much. {Remember me! She who doesn't enjoy writing/sending Christmas cards too! So remembering this, you won't be surprised.}
~~~~
But these things may not get done today, as today is the drug store employees' Christmas Party next door. First things first... Bake and make what we are bringing to the Party. Go to party. And after that, we really won't feel like beginning our tree. So.... tomorrow we may be getting sort of icky weather, and that will be a good day, for the Tree.
Did I get some presents bought and wrapped, because my use of my glasses, was curtailed? There is a question! And what now? That I have them back and things can get back to normal? What now? Will I again spend too much time on my Net Life.... and not enough, on my Real Life? Questions.... Questions....
~~~~
My wish is to fully learn to 'Read/Comment in Blogs Without Obligation'. Yes, 'Blogging Without Obligation,' in itself is not difficult for me. That addresses lack of daily entries. I like to 'rattle on,' so I very rarely have a problem with daily entries. My problem is feeling sad/bad, when I do not read all of everyone else's blogs, and comment in them. I've said this, so many times before and I know that repetition is boring!!!! -sigh-
~~~~
You know that I love and am grateful for every comment in my blogs!!!
~~~~
It's time to trust you Dear Readers, to understand. It's time to really cease this whining, and just start doing it. A Christmas present, to myself... :-)