Monday, December 03, 2007

First Snow Storm...



This was written early in day
The first snow storm of Winter. Happily, so far, it's a bit of a *bust* around here. I'm not celebrating yet, of course. We still have Monday to go. :-) The Winter Storm Warning is still in effect, until 7 PM EST this evening. And I just checked the School Watch. And lots of area schools are closed. Hmmmm. I guess I'd really not celebrate yet! :-)


Obviously, I wrote the above, early in the day. Still no accumulation of snow but refreezing of everything will be beginning now... Nearing 7 PM. It won't be good walking out there! Hope all who have to do so, are careful. We'll be in by the fire side. :-)
I got some on line shopping done. Yesss!!! All we get are things for the immediate family and the list is progressing. Of course, I'd like it to be all done! Hehhh... But it's not and I'm not gonna' stress over that either. :-)

Time for left-over delicious crock pot Chicken dinner of yesterday. New recipe from the book which came with the new crock pot. Yummmm! :-)

And first, I have to go out in the work shop and see the latest which 'Pop' has done on youngest Granddaughter's desk. :-) He makes a desk for each Grand, as they get old enough to use one. This is the third one he's made over the years, and each are different, of course. And each has a 'secret compartment,' like old-time wood workers used to put in desks. The Grand has to find it first. Then he explains it to them. :-)