Monday, December 17, 2007

Before the rush! May I.....


The rush wants to begin... So before it really does, I'd like to wish everyone a Very Happy, Peaceful, Calm Christmas, or whatever Holiday you celebrate. May no one get *frazzled* or bone-tired or any of those holiday *bug-a-booos* which try oh so hard to set in, at these times.
~~~~~~~~
Since I am still trying to not let any of those holiday *bug-a-boos* overtake me, I know I won't have time for everything, for about a week. I won't be able to visit/comment in many blogs. To spare me my usual angst ~ I simply say this now. And proceed with a light heart. :-)
~~~~~~~~
I'll probably get the *uncontrollable* urge to rattle on some, in my own blog. So be it. But that may be "about it," for 'Pretty Blog Land,' for about a week. Continued thanks to any/all who read/comment here. Hugs, hugs, hugs...