Tuesday, December 04, 2007

An addition, on Tuesday... -sigh-



See the picture? That is the condition of my glasses. My one and only pair of glasses. Which I wear all the time. I went to put them on, after trying to take a nap {unsuccessfully getting a nap, I might add}, they broke.

I called the place I got them and the lady looked at my chart. The frames are over the
warranty, of course. Isn't everything? ,-) But she could order the part, without my coming in. Good! And it should be here Thursday. I hope! And she will call when it comes in, and say when I can come over and they will be repaired while I wait. Wheeeew!

And yes, I am typing this, because I can make them sort of balance, by way of the left ear piece and the nose pieces. But, they are not comfortable this way. And I can see my use of my eyes, may be be curtailed, till the frames are fixed. Because, I repeat, they are usable, but not totally comfortable this way. So, guess what? My reading time and my time on the computer, will again be lessened. -sigh- I can't do either thing, without my glasses.

And that... Gentle Reader, is my *Sad Song* for now.