The water on our pool cover, was semi-frozen this morning. At 9:30AM the outside temp was only up to 34 degrees F. Methinks it is really late Fall now!

Yesterday, we had our painter come by and look at two rooms. He took measurements and will give us an estimate. Yes, we finally "bit the bullet" and started the process of *reclaiming* the Front Room and of perking up our Bedroom. Merry Christmas to Mari-Nanci!!!!! Honest! Our actually starting this process, after just talking and talking and talking about it for so long.... This "jumping off the cliff," is Christmas present enough for me.
I don't need more *stuff.* Luckily, when I want this or that, I can get it. No big "desires" hanging around, to be handed out as gifts-for-me ideas. {Yes, I have a couple of ideas, for him to wrap and put under the tree. Otherwise he would be very, very unhappy. And making someone very, very unhappy is not part of Christmas either...} But for us to have started this project, is soo happy-making for me. Wheeeeeeeeeeee....
Of course, now comes the part which has put this on hold, for so long... The part where I have to pick out colors. -sigh- No matter how much I want to spruce up rooms, I still hate the process of paint/wallpaper selection. :-( Blahhhhh... Duhhh me, I know. I have a screw missing in my female brain or something, don't I? What normal woman doesn't love to pick out stuff for her home??? Me! -sigh- Me! But I have no choice now! The die is cast! :-)

My next Vampire book is at the library, waiting for me. I'd better get going and go out {Eeeek!} and go get it. :-)

Mmmmmm, look {above} at this wee little bauble! :-) Yeah, weee little. Hahhh... A huge red diamond, set in a ring. It went for some humongeous price, at auction recently. Wonder if any of us, will find it in our stocking, this Christmas????? ,-) Oh I am sooooo *badddd,* am I not? -giggles-.

If you get the chance, please go read this entry in my other blog. It shows the beautiful wood working restoration, which my husband does.

Lookeeee what just came into one of my mail boxes... As if I need to sign up for more, I signed up for '100 Days of Holidays from BHG.' And just got Jewel Tone Cranberry Desserts. Oh my!!! :-)
Then again, I also signed up for the 'Weekly Simplicity Tips' newsletter from My Simpler Life blog. -sigh- Do you see how I go off in two different directions, both at the same time? Oh yes! But what can I say...? I guess the kind thing to say is that I am complex. Yes, that's the _nicest_ thing to say. ,-))))

Yesterday, we had our painter come by and look at two rooms. He took measurements and will give us an estimate. Yes, we finally "bit the bullet" and started the process of *reclaiming* the Front Room and of perking up our Bedroom. Merry Christmas to Mari-Nanci!!!!! Honest! Our actually starting this process, after just talking and talking and talking about it for so long.... This "jumping off the cliff," is Christmas present enough for me.
I don't need more *stuff.* Luckily, when I want this or that, I can get it. No big "desires" hanging around, to be handed out as gifts-for-me ideas. {Yes, I have a couple of ideas, for him to wrap and put under the tree. Otherwise he would be very, very unhappy. And making someone very, very unhappy is not part of Christmas either...} But for us to have started this project, is soo happy-making for me. Wheeeeeeeeeeee....
Of course, now comes the part which has put this on hold, for so long... The part where I have to pick out colors. -sigh- No matter how much I want to spruce up rooms, I still hate the process of paint/wallpaper selection. :-( Blahhhhh... Duhhh me, I know. I have a screw missing in my female brain or something, don't I? What normal woman doesn't love to pick out stuff for her home??? Me! -sigh- Me! But I have no choice now! The die is cast! :-)
My next Vampire book is at the library, waiting for me. I'd better get going and go out {Eeeek!} and go get it. :-)

Mmmmmm, look {above} at this wee little bauble! :-) Yeah, weee little. Hahhh... A huge red diamond, set in a ring. It went for some humongeous price, at auction recently. Wonder if any of us, will find it in our stocking, this Christmas????? ,-) Oh I am sooooo *badddd,* am I not? -giggles-.
If you get the chance, please go read this entry in my other blog. It shows the beautiful wood working restoration, which my husband does.

Lookeeee what just came into one of my mail boxes... As if I need to sign up for more, I signed up for '100 Days of Holidays from BHG.' And just got Jewel Tone Cranberry Desserts. Oh my!!! :-)
Then again, I also signed up for the 'Weekly Simplicity Tips' newsletter from My Simpler Life blog. -sigh- Do you see how I go off in two different directions, both at the same time? Oh yes! But what can I say...? I guess the kind thing to say is that I am complex. Yes, that's the _nicest_ thing to say. ,-))))
