I'm going to have a ........
my "Sugar Cookies" candle...
Because for some silly reason, I want baked goods... But I never "get around to" making them. How silly is that, hu? With everyone in "Pretty Blog Land," baking-up-a-storm. I just can't get into it. But believe me, that "Sugar Cookies" candle really tries to push me along. 'Cause even when it's not lit, the fragrance wafts through the kitchen air. :-))))
I am getting a little decorating done though! Little by little, the mantle is kind of shaping up. Lots of white candles and red accents this year. It just kind of evolved this way, this year. Some years I put the gold and maroon Victoria looking things up there, with gold candles. But this year, I went with the mostly red & white. And a wreath over the couch in the Hearth Room. {Pat is the inspiration for now calling what used to be the Family Room, by the name of Hearth Room. I like it so much better. Took me a long time to find a replacement name which I really liked, but thank you Pat.} And I know that's not anywhere as much decorating as lots of you have done. But, it's a start! :-)
Oh... and this.
Just some random decorations, dropped on the mirror tray. This tray is in the center or our table, and has to be moved each time we sit down to eat. So it's easier to not have candles on it this year. Or anything that "wants to tip" and slide around, when it's moved.

Because for some silly reason, I want baked goods... But I never "get around to" making them. How silly is that, hu? With everyone in "Pretty Blog Land," baking-up-a-storm. I just can't get into it. But believe me, that "Sugar Cookies" candle really tries to push me along. 'Cause even when it's not lit, the fragrance wafts through the kitchen air. :-))))
I am getting a little decorating done though! Little by little, the mantle is kind of shaping up. Lots of white candles and red accents this year. It just kind of evolved this way, this year. Some years I put the gold and maroon Victoria looking things up there, with gold candles. But this year, I went with the mostly red & white. And a wreath over the couch in the Hearth Room. {Pat is the inspiration for now calling what used to be the Family Room, by the name of Hearth Room. I like it so much better. Took me a long time to find a replacement name which I really liked, but thank you Pat.} And I know that's not anywhere as much decorating as lots of you have done. But, it's a start! :-)Oh... and this.
Just some random decorations, dropped on the mirror tray. This tray is in the center or our table, and has to be moved each time we sit down to eat. So it's easier to not have candles on it this year. Or anything that "wants to tip" and slide around, when it's moved.

