Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lessons, in lace


Lacey shadows on the ceiling. They weren't there an hour ago. They won't be there, an hour later. I'm so glad I noticed them now!

The world I/we live in, is full of beauty and of pain. The entire universe I/we live in, is the same. My wish is to notice all the beauty I can. Yesterday, there was joy and there was sorrow. Tomorrow will be the same. That's just the way it is. :-)

And so, I'm satisfied with the way it is.

Needing no reasons for any of it. Needing no longing for a perfect place, someday. This is enough. If I don't let any beauty/joy pass me by, unnoticed. Therein lies my duty. To notice. And when one is in the business of noticing beauty/joy, they are not in the business of spreading horror/pain.

Someone once wrote; "I am a wonderful kind hearted silly imaginative lustrous soul of the universe, admiring, searching and creating." I've always loved that line. It always brings a smile to my face. I'd like to be that. And that would be enough for me. :-)

And that would be enough for my soul, too. It came into being, when I was born and entered this universe. I have no need for it to continue, when I die and leave. None of this is in my hands, anyway. So I will not worry about it. -peaceful, happy sigh-

May you notice all the beauty, which comes across your path. May you find whatever beliefs, give peaceful happy sighs, to you.