
Yesterday morning, my husband saw something on one of the grandchildren's floating pool toys. Not sure if it was just a leaf or what... So he went out to investigate.

It was a teen, tiny, cold, wet, shivering mouse! So he rescued it of course. But politely requested that mousey go in the other direction.... And not come into our house. :-)
We hope it was raised by a nice Mama Mousie and will adhere to the 'rules.' :-)).


I have managed to spend some time, visiting blogs. And of course, -sigh- also managed to spend too much time at the computer desk. So I'm back to rationing my time again. -sigh-
~~~
And we went looking at new desk chairs. I sat in *oodles* of them and mostly only got my back really hurting. Some say "No not me!" immediately. Some say "Maybe." But after a while, I didn't know much of anything, 'cause I hurt. So we came home 'empty handed.' To continue the search, another time. Such fun! Not!!!
~~~
I think it narrows down to 1) rationing my time in certain sitting, till it's healed. 2) Find new computer desk chair, when I've not already irritated it. Ahhhh what *Wisdom*! >,-)
