
I tried... I tried to return to "Pretty Blog Land," and do it, in a wise-for-me way. I made an entry here, and continued to put up some photos, in my photo blogs. All fine. But then....

I slipped right back into trying to visit/comment in all those, who visited/commented in mine. And I had gotten to quite a few, over a couple of days.
But ~ I again sat here too long. Make my back too tired. Made my mind tired, from seeming to be unable to do this blogging, in a sensible-for-me way. -sigh-

It's depressing to keep feeling like a total klutz about what I do.
Quite depressing...
So here I am again. Same place. Same problem. Same quandary. Same feeling of throwing up my hands and shouting; "Oh excrementum!"

Either I do this "Pretty Blog Land" blogging, in a wise-for-me-now way.
Or I don't do it, at all.

I would disable comments on this entry, if I was not afraid I'd mess up my Settings, yet again. :-(((( Because I'm really not looking for lots of people to say; "Do what you have to do, we all understand." I'm really, really not looking for those comments.
I suppose all I really want, is to say how I am in a quandary again. And how I have to make myself deal with this quandary, again. And hope all will understand.
But if they do or if they don't, I still have to do what I have to do.

And I really don't want to have to stop participating in "Pretty Blog Land." It's much too much fun, for me to stop all together. And reading in other blogs, is also much too much fun for me, to quit. I just have to do it all, in the best-for-me way. Without this constant quandary!!! Bahhhh humbug to my constant whining!!!!
And that is why I put this entry, with the "Ugh" label, yet again. Bahh humbug...
And so want this entry to be the LAST entry, with this "Ugh" label!!!!


I slipped right back into trying to visit/comment in all those, who visited/commented in mine. And I had gotten to quite a few, over a couple of days.
But ~ I again sat here too long. Make my back too tired. Made my mind tired, from seeming to be unable to do this blogging, in a sensible-for-me way. -sigh-

It's depressing to keep feeling like a total klutz about what I do.
Quite depressing...
So here I am again. Same place. Same problem. Same quandary. Same feeling of throwing up my hands and shouting; "Oh excrementum!"

Either I do this "Pretty Blog Land" blogging, in a wise-for-me-now way.
Or I don't do it, at all.

I would disable comments on this entry, if I was not afraid I'd mess up my Settings, yet again. :-(((( Because I'm really not looking for lots of people to say; "Do what you have to do, we all understand." I'm really, really not looking for those comments.
I suppose all I really want, is to say how I am in a quandary again. And how I have to make myself deal with this quandary, again. And hope all will understand.
But if they do or if they don't, I still have to do what I have to do.

And I really don't want to have to stop participating in "Pretty Blog Land." It's much too much fun, for me to stop all together. And reading in other blogs, is also much too much fun for me, to quit. I just have to do it all, in the best-for-me way. Without this constant quandary!!! Bahhhh humbug to my constant whining!!!!
And that is why I put this entry, with the "Ugh" label, yet again. Bahh humbug...
And so want this entry to be the LAST entry, with this "Ugh" label!!!!
