There is a Live Journal I used to read. A CA gal who's been living/working in Paris for years. Married/divorced a Frenchman and is sole caretaker of their two girls. It makes a great travelogue and fun read.... Until the politics revolts me and I leave for ages. Just came back to check in on her. Changes! Many changes! Some good, some bad.
Same job... New apartment... Just purchased a country home in Normandy... Oh and yes, broke up with last {*perfect*} lover.The first and last are "same old, same old" for her. -grin-
But!!!!
The house in a Normandy village!!!!!! Ohhhh la la!!!!! Way to go, Shelby!!!Please take a look by clicking on this link. Wow! hu?!?
~~~~~~
And I won't keep you in suspense, she got it! Please see more photos here.
Repeat-- Wow! hu?!?
Guess I just decided to look in at her LJ again, at the perfect time. She loves to take photos so, I expect lots more to be coming.If only she leaves off the politics! -ugh- -duhhh- -ugh-
~~~~~~
Below is a view of Mont-Saint-Michael, in Normandy. Which I've wanted to visit for years. -sigh-
