Friday, June 22, 2007

The writer of the 'Mrs. Appleyard' books...


From my last entry, and in other entries here, you know I like to share snips of the 'Mrs. Appleyard' books. Louise Andrews Kent (1886-1969) is the name of the lady
who wrote the 'Mrs. Appleyard' books.



I thought I'd share a link with you, which tells more about her. And which gives a nice list of the books she wrote. From there, you could find some of her books yourself, if you'd like to do so.
If you're lucky, your library will be able to get them for you, from an inter-library loan.
The site is
the Vermont Historical Society Library site.



And here is a picture of the lady herself. Doesn't she look like someone, who would be lovely to know?
And here is another sweet Net site about her, her daughter, and one of her books.