Thursday, May 17, 2007

A teeny, tiny grumble...




Mmmmmm...
A little grumble keeps rolling around in my mind.
I keep trying to not pay attention to it.
Grumbles aren't nice.


Grumbles sound like the person might just need a large serving of ... prunes. ,-)


But it just keeps on rumbling around, in my mind.
So, I suppose I just have to get it out.
It isn't a horrible or a huge grumble.
Pretty 'dern' tiny, actually....


It's the Blogger Word Verification.......
Again.
It keeps giving me grief.
I have to do it over and over and over and over and...
Other blogging venues have a form of verification, to be sure I'm not *a bot* or something.
But theirs are quite simple to comply with.

Mmmmmm...
Wonder why the Blogger one, does this sometimes?
Sometimes make us keep doing it, over and over and over again.
Until it's sure we are, who we claim to be.
???


Is Word Verification really needed?
Oh I know that some bloggers do feel they really need it, due to some unhappy occurance.
And that's understandable.

I didn't use it, till I had a *funny* comment once. Installed it then. But got so tired of
having so many problems with other Blogger Word Verifications,
that I again disabled it.
And have not had any problems since.

But I know, that's just me. Many may be afraid to not have it enabled... I don't know.
I'm just wondering, and throwing out my grumble, to get it out of my mind.
There!
Grumble Be Gone!

^_^