Thursday, May 24, 2007

Good Morning....


Good Morning! Just assuring you dear, worried friends, that all is fine.
.
What I did {with changes in allowing comments} was simply a preventative move.


In case I had opened my blogging up to *troubles.*
.
By my own hand, too. -sigh- Which makes it even worse. -sigh-


Can't blame anyone but me.
.

Can't blame SPAM being dumped here. Because it was not.


'Twas silliness in not-being-Net-careful,

which made me worry that some, might be coming.


So, I put on the silly ol' Comment Word Verification. Eeeeeeeeeek! You all know how
I despise that thing! :-(
.
And also put on the "I have to OK comments before they post to my blog" thing.


But this morning, I took off the *dreaded* Word Verification thing!
You dear Friends
,
should not have to suffer for my silliness and carelessness.
.

And I apologize profusely to any who had to endure
the *dreaded* Word Verification
thing, in the meantime.