"One if by land, two if by sea."
.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. North and South America
and all the ships at sea..."
"LETS GO TO PRESS!"
{Wondering if anyone remembers this?}
.
...The Town Crier...
.
'The Drudge Report', of today...
~~~~
What in the world am I talking about??!!??
.
Maybe it could be called "The Town Crier Syndrome."
Be the first, to spread the latest news.
.
Yes, I'm inflicted with this *malady.* -sigh- Weird but true. -sigh-sigh-sigh-
.
Did you ever heard of this 'syndrome' or 'malady'? :-( Where did it come from? What is the basis of it? Probably some deep, dark, psychological reason, that I don't want to know. I think I should have been an investigative reporter or some such.
Yes, I know I should have been an investigative reporter. As if.... Nope, I'm not equipped for the job. Oh I love a quest. I love to dig for details. Things like that. But as for passing news on.... That's a different matter.
But, in today's age of "Pajama Blogging," it's really pretty easy to put stuff out there. But is it based on fact? Do you have a solid link, to corroborate it? Is anyone reading, what you put up? :-)
And back to the most important issue..... Where does this need, come from? Again, I'm sure I don't really want to know. All I need, is to keep it under control.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
Anyway, it's Spring. That's all I should be interested in, saying to the world.
That's all, I should be wanting to spread the news of.

Spring!

Spring!!

Spring!!!

.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. North and South America
and all the ships at sea..."
"LETS GO TO PRESS!"
{Wondering if anyone remembers this?}
.
...The Town Crier....
'The Drudge Report', of today...
~~~~
What in the world am I talking about??!!??
.
Maybe it could be called "The Town Crier Syndrome."
Be the first, to spread the latest news.
.
Yes, I'm inflicted with this *malady.* -sigh- Weird but true. -sigh-sigh-sigh-
.
Did you ever heard of this 'syndrome' or 'malady'? :-( Where did it come from? What is the basis of it? Probably some deep, dark, psychological reason, that I don't want to know. I think I should have been an investigative reporter or some such.
Yes, I know I should have been an investigative reporter. As if.... Nope, I'm not equipped for the job. Oh I love a quest. I love to dig for details. Things like that. But as for passing news on.... That's a different matter.
But, in today's age of "Pajama Blogging," it's really pretty easy to put stuff out there. But is it based on fact? Do you have a solid link, to corroborate it? Is anyone reading, what you put up? :-)
And back to the most important issue..... Where does this need, come from? Again, I'm sure I don't really want to know. All I need, is to keep it under control.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
Anyway, it's Spring. That's all I should be interested in, saying to the world.
That's all, I should be wanting to spread the news of.

Spring!

Spring!!

Spring!!!


