
See above... That oval mirror {tray} in the middle of the books, on that book case shelf? I often have it in the middle of our table, with timely decorations on it. But I got tired of this arrangement, for the time being. And so, I recently put it here... propped up between some books.
.
I love mirrors everywhere! There's no window on that wall, so I thought it would be a little reflection of the windows, across from it. "Light" on/in the book case wall. Fine and dandy...
.
Until I just moved into its range and *scared* myself! ,-)
"Who is that person and what is that person doing in my den?!?" <--Silly first thought that jumped into my mind. ,-) Well, now I know. I have to remember that there is now a mirror tray there. And not so surprise myself, right away again. .
.
Must stay always calm, like the Mama Kitty in the picture, above my
computer desk. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update...
When I see books pictured, I always try to read the titles. Betcha' I'm not the only one who does this. :-) That big book, to the right of the mirror/tray, isn't readable, in the upper picture. So, I took a closeup of it, and put it below.
"Make Way For Lucia"
By E. F. Benson
One of my all-time favorites!!!
.

.

Must stay always calm, like the Mama Kitty in the picture, above my
computer desk. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update...
When I see books pictured, I always try to read the titles. Betcha' I'm not the only one who does this. :-) That big book, to the right of the mirror/tray, isn't readable, in the upper picture. So, I took a closeup of it, and put it below.
"Make Way For Lucia"
By E. F. Benson
One of my all-time favorites!!!
.

.