
Well, that certainly wasn't much fun now, was it? -sigh-
And I certainly hope to return to quiet around here,
in 'Pretty Blog Land.'
So I add some usual pretty flowers,
and pretty pictures.
~~~~
And not a moment too soon.
'Pretty Blog Land' is a retreat.
Not a place to get upset over such things.
~~~~
There. Do I really sound as if I am back to being genteel again? ,-)
I'm trying. I'm trying.
~~~~
No, I really know I'm not the placid ladies, pictured below. But I'll try to step back 'into character,' so to speak. :-) And to many, I know this sounds like sticking my head in the sand. Playing a part. Not letting all-of-me sing forth.
.

And you would be right.
It's all those things. But that's what I choose, for here.
~~~~
This on line journaling is for me, first. If anyone has fun with visiting here, I'm happy. And if not, that's fine too. I think I'm going to be more content here, than I've been, even this far. And of course, everyone knows I have been enjoying myself here, in Pretty Blog Land. And look at how I'm now rambling on and on here. Heavens, I must really be content, to keep doing so. Usually, when I realize I'm rambling, I try to cease. But tonight.... No, not yet. I'm still happily rambling. :-)
~~~~
And why is this such a good thing? Because it shows that I'm "doing here," for me. Not to please an audience. Imagine that! Because I freely admit to having done some playing to an audience, for a while. I did. And maybe now... I have gotten that out of my system. And I can finally do here, what was in my mind, at the beginning. Just write "for" myself.
~~~~
That's what one would do, if they were keeping a written with pen and ink on paper form of a journal. Write, for themselves. What they choose. As sort of a record, for themselves. Not that I'm precluding others from reading. No one puts anything on the Net, without knowing someone may read it.
Some one. Many. None.
But private?
No!
Nothing on the Net is private.
~~~~
But now, even I know that I've rambled quite enough.
Just one more thing before I say Good Night.... The 'Dorothy Martin Mystery' is being fun. I'm a third of the way through it. And just think... there are loads more of them, after this first book!
Good Night...
~~~~
And not a moment too soon.
'Pretty Blog Land' is a retreat.
Not a place to get upset over such things.
~~~~
There. Do I really sound as if I am back to being genteel again? ,-)
I'm trying. I'm trying.
~~~~
No, I really know I'm not the placid ladies, pictured below. But I'll try to step back 'into character,' so to speak. :-) And to many, I know this sounds like sticking my head in the sand. Playing a part. Not letting all-of-me sing forth.
.

And you would be right.
It's all those things. But that's what I choose, for here.
~~~~
This on line journaling is for me, first. If anyone has fun with visiting here, I'm happy. And if not, that's fine too. I think I'm going to be more content here, than I've been, even this far. And of course, everyone knows I have been enjoying myself here, in Pretty Blog Land. And look at how I'm now rambling on and on here. Heavens, I must really be content, to keep doing so. Usually, when I realize I'm rambling, I try to cease. But tonight.... No, not yet. I'm still happily rambling. :-)
~~~~
And why is this such a good thing? Because it shows that I'm "doing here," for me. Not to please an audience. Imagine that! Because I freely admit to having done some playing to an audience, for a while. I did. And maybe now... I have gotten that out of my system. And I can finally do here, what was in my mind, at the beginning. Just write "for" myself.
~~~~
That's what one would do, if they were keeping a written with pen and ink on paper form of a journal. Write, for themselves. What they choose. As sort of a record, for themselves. Not that I'm precluding others from reading. No one puts anything on the Net, without knowing someone may read it.
Some one. Many. None.
But private?
No!
Nothing on the Net is private.
~~~~
But now, even I know that I've rambled quite enough.
Just one more thing before I say Good Night.... The 'Dorothy Martin Mystery' is being fun. I'm a third of the way through it. And just think... there are loads more of them, after this first book!
Good Night...
~~~~
