
would smell as sweet."
--From Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)
.Yes, what's in a name? A lot, if we happen to like our own. I do.
Which brings me to my point.
Since beginning blogging here, I've not used my name. Just initials.
I wasn't being 'coy' or 'cute' or the like. I really don't like to give out much
personal information, in blogging. What we put on the Net, is open to the world.
Yes, even if we think we are in some secure form or place or etc.
Anything, anywhere on the Net, can be 'cracked' by anyone with the knowledge
of so doing. So-called 'secure' blogging, so-called 'secure' photo sites, etc., etc., etc. If it's 'out there,' it's not secure.
Sooo, I don't make it a habit of handing out too much information. So many people do hand out loads of information, it would seem that to not do so, would be wise. Keeping in mind the old idea of... People are lazy. The easiest, will be harvested first. ,-)
But.... It's beginning to feel a bit silly of me, to not use my name. It is spelled differently, but it can't be the only one, spelled this way. So.... May I ask that you imagine a little drum roll here, please? Well, while we're at it, I might as well ask that you imagine a big drum roll! ,-)
I shall sign my name here,
for the very first time. :-)
Mari-Nanci
I did it!!!!
^_^



