Yes, the cold, cold moon.... 7 degrees F. 7:00am. On Feb. 7, 2007. {I should remember to take the morning moon, on 7/7/'07, at 7:00am and record the temp. -smile-}And I actually stepped outside my door, to take this! I'm so proud of myself! -smile- Not being one to enjoy being out in the cold, although I do appreciate the beauty of it, from inside... Yes, I'm proud of myself for stepping out on the 2 steps to the patio, and in just my flannel nightie! But! Only for about 3 1/2 seconds!
Click. Click. Back inside again!
I've been reading some, in 'The Pleasure Prescription,' and doing a bit of longing for someplace like Hawaii. {I admit. I become influenced by reading, at least for a little while.}
And yet, seeing this cold beauty, I'd not be happy shutting such a view out of my life completely. Tis true. Tis true.
Maybe my only plan should be... well of course it's my only plan! We aren't pulling up stakes, and moving to the Polynesian Islands! -smile- But anyway, my 'best' plan should be, to enjoy each and every Season, where I was born. But try to adopt some of the views of living, spoken of in this book.
A more flowing view of life... Connected with the Seasons... Staying connected with family and people, in general... Accepting that life is made up of both joy and sorrow. Which is pretty obvious... But we tend to want to forget it, or deny it, and seek only joy, 24/7. And be pretty *bummed out,* when it's not there, 24/7. Silly us. Silly us.
Well, silly me anyway. I don't presume to speak for anyone but me.