
I'm not really trying to be funny, in the following entry.
Not being funny.
.
Life does give us some "duzzzzies" of lemons.
.
So, what do we do? Sit and go into a 'purple funk'? Not much help that.
So, go along with the olllllllllllllld saying of...
'Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.'
.
I thought of adding,
but you have to add your own sugar.
.
True. You do. You have to work on adding a lot of sugar.
.
Good luck with those, who are looking for sugar, today.....
image here
Not being funny.
.
Life does give us some "duzzzzies" of lemons.
.
So, what do we do? Sit and go into a 'purple funk'? Not much help that.
So, go along with the olllllllllllllld saying of...
'Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.'
.
I thought of adding,
but you have to add your own sugar.
.
True. You do. You have to work on adding a lot of sugar.
.
Good luck with those, who are looking for sugar, today.....
image here