Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Visit from 'Jack Frost'

"Jack Frost" was busy last night. The top of most everything, is silver/white. Almost like snow, but... not quite. :-)

Maybe 'he' just had to get out and get busy. After all, tomorrow is The Winter Solstice and the longest night of the year. And we {here} would hardly notice. Well, if not for the shortness of days and all..... but the weather has been almost balmy, for 'these parts.' -sigh-

Sooooooo, maybe 'he' just had to get busy. Leave his silvery mark for all to see. Letting lingering "Old Autumn" know that 'the jig is up.' It's Winter and make no bones about it.... "Jack" is here for awhile. :-)

Welcome "Jack Frost"!

I can't say that I like to go out in the cold. But... colder weather is what we expect in 'these parts,' at this time of year. If I love the 4 Seasons, which I do, then I have to love all four of them, I guess. :-)

Tree ornaments from Christmas Carolyn