Saturday, December 30, 2006

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Like this little Russian Lady, we will soon have a snow covering on the ground.

Yes amazingly, our forecast has changed and snow has
been falling a while. All but the grass, is white. I suppose it stays warmer, where vegetation grows. Roads, cars, roofs, pool cover, etc. are white though.

Glad we never go out on New Year's Eve, as its forecast is a 50% chance of freezing rain, after 1 am. Oh sigh.... For those who plan on being on the roads. But no... not we.

But -sigh- No usual Champagne and 'treats' for New Year's Eve at home, either. My Holiday eating indiscretions have finally caught up with me. ,-) Ahhh yes! All those samplings of my 'no-no's,' like dairy and fats and rich things... I finally *paid the piper.* I owe my husband a Mincemeat Pie and will make that for him,over the weekend. But I'd better *mend my ways*!!! :-)

I do hope no one else was as silly as I..... with testing my limits. I had some of this, and it was ok. I had some of that, and it was ok. I had some of anther thing, and it was ok. But... Accumulation eventually got to me!

I also hope everyone had a peaceful, calm Christmas and will have the same, for New Years.