Friday, December 08, 2006

Husband's woodworking...



















Some were kind enough to like my husband's little Santa carving. He's been carving everything, since he was 9 years old. And the list of what he does, goes on and on. But I did find a couple of examples, in photos, which I can post. Above is the toy truck he made for a Rotarty function... for this year's Silent Auction. He makes a different one, each year. This is not the best of pictures but.....

And I also found some things pictured on a photo site of mine. If you care to, you can click on the link and then scrool down, down, down - to Aug. 09, 2006. There are a couple of items there. Some day, I'll get a lot of his duck decoys down from where they are displayed, and post them. But believe me, the list of what he has done and does, goes on and on.

Plus, he can repair any old piece of furniture one finds. Needless to say, he's 'in demand' by friends, for this free service. :-) And now, to try to post a clickable link, again.

My Live Journal Just Pictures site.