Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm so behind....

Yes, I am! I'm so behind so many ladies, in Blog Land! I hardly have any decorations up, as yet. We were feeling quite proud, that we have a couple of wreaths up in the Family Room.

Mmmm..... there I go again, with calling it the Family Room. -sigh- It was called a Family Room, way back when we built this house. But I really don't like that name any more. But! What to call it????? This house is so old that we have a *dinosour* of a large Front Living Room. Yish! But we never "lived in" the Living Room. We always {and still do} "live" in the Family Room. But that name now sounds as dated as 'Rumpus Room' used to sound thus... -sigh-

So I toy with different names for it.... Sitting Room possibly. Naturally, we do sit in it. But the tv is in there as well. And we read in it, but the library shelves are in the Den. Oh well, I suppose what I have to do is pick a name and stick to it. Maybe I should give that to myself, for Christmas... Pick a new name for the Family Room! :-)

Anyway, back to the matter at hand... Getting more decorated! I tried to take pictures of the two "lonely" wreaths, but they simply aren't coming out well tonight. But I kept cropping one, and it looks kind of 'interesting.' With the Eating Area and the Kitchen Area, in the 'distance,' in the mirror. So... I'll put it up. Just for fun...
...
...