Sunday, November 19, 2006

I love this picture... It's been hanging in my Kitchen for years and years and years. I don't even remember how many years.

The name of it is "Fairy Tale" by Walter Firie. I found this little write up [following] some time ago, and pasted it to the back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fairy Tale" The children appear enchanted with the tale being read. Their facial expressions and body language reveal their intense interest, and exercise their imagination. Originally painted by Walter Firie, it captures what childhood was like in simpler times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine my delight, when I found that it accompanied the very first entry in the blog called 'Coffee tea books and me.'
I came across this blog, only recently. And love reading it, needless to say.

And that's the 'story' of finding my long-time favorite picture, in 'Blog-land.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And -sigh-, I guess I have not mastered a HTML link yet, in Blogger. :-( Oh well... something to keep trying for.