Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And so now..........

And so now, I'll change my entry topic...
Well, to a certain extent.
Yes, I was feeling stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
And so yes, I will take the time to figure out, just what I need to concentrate on,
to try to be as carefree and happy about the Holiday Season,
as this illustration of a lovely Victorian lady,
from The Victorian Trading Co. offerings.

Oh I know. This is an idealized version of a carefree Holiday.
I know. I know. -smile-

Life has a way of throwing 'pot holes' in our path, anyway. That's a given.
So if we don't try to find our own best-way...
If we just keep flowing along, adding stress after stress, mindlessly...
If we don't try to seek our own level of doing-the-Holidays...
And make a little {though flexible} plan for ourselves...

Welllllllllllllllllll...
I guess we shouldn't wonder at finding ourselves, almost completely
frazzzzzzzzzzzzzled, about mid December. -smile-

So, {to repeat} make so happy by the sweet comments in my blog, this morning...
I'll relax and try to find my own level. Not worry if it's not up to par with
so many others, on the Net and in Real Life. Disclosure, I'm simply not as gifted with crafting abilities, as so many are

But, I'll accept this and just take joy in seeing all the works of all you so
wonderfully talented ladies. Same way as I enjoyed Martha Stewart, years ago.
I loved to look at what she did. Loved that she did these things.
But never tried to do them, myself. -smile- I had a talented friend,
who would try to duplicate some of Martha's projects. And, they never looked
the same. Which of course, resulted in frustration for this woman.

I'd smile and think.... well, I saved myself that pothole. -smile-

Same here. I lovvvvvvvve that so many of you ladies, do so many wonderful
crafting things. Love it! And I'll enjoy each and every one.
And enjoy my old Victoria magazines and old Victoria Christmas books....
Just kind of sink into all the beauty. And soak up the feelings....
And not worry one bit,
that I can't do-it-all myself!

There! I'm already feeling a wee bit like this happy Victorian Lady.
What more could I ask for? -smile-