Last entry, I was beginning to worry about my blogging. I found some comments and instead of just enjoying them.... I began to wonder about "Rules". How silly is that??!!??
I've only been blogging here for about three months... And already forgot 'the why' of coming over to Blogger. Already forgot that I left another journaling venue, to leave blogging angst behind. -sigh- Silly me. Silly, forgetful me.
This is not the time or the place to worry about hard-and-fast-rules for replying to comments. Or to worry about any hard-and-fast-rules of blogging. I came to Blogger for quiet, warm, cozy, homey, pretty words to read and pictures to enjoy. Not to add more angst to my life. I am finding quiet, warm, cozy, homey, pretty words to read and pictures to enjoy. I should be rejoycing, not worrying.
But all is not lost. I've remembered. I've come to my senses. I'm back to simply relaxing and enjoying the lovely company of all the ladies who populate what I call my "Pretty Blog-Land."
-happy sigh-